...And A Sensible Dinner



















This meal suffers from too much of the same color; but I suppose the plum was purple before I cut into it, and I could just as easily have turned the slices skin-facing-up.

The white stuff on the right is yogurt with chutney powder, a combination I have to admit I really enjoy. I know I'm completely mixing cuisines to serve chutney powder with spaghetti, but I don't care.

Oh, and if you scroll down and see the pictures I took of this morning's breakfast and lunch, you can see how the lighting changes in my apartment between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.. Not that it's interesting to anyone else but me, but it makes a surprising difference in the clarity of the photography.

No Response to "...And A Sensible Dinner"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 writing in blue ink All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes